Ms. Williams's Classroom Rules
Classroom Rules for Ms. Williams's Class
1. Raise your hand before getting up or talking (No yelling out or getting out of seat without permission.)
2. Sit quietly (No talking during instruction or seat work. No falling out of chairs.)
3. Listen, pay attention, and follow directions ( No talking during instruction, throwing things, playing in desk.)
4. Keep hands and feet to yourself. (Do not hit, kick, push, or pinch.)
5. Walk down the hall quietly (Second block, hands off wall, no knocking on doors, no talking).
6. Respect your classmates and teacher, (No calling names, talking back to the teachers, saying things that could hurt someone’s feelings, or cheating.)
7.Take good care of all things you work or play with. (Do not write on desks, books, walls, or games. Do not tear up or throw away things that are in the classroom.)
8.Remember restroom manners.
9.Remember cafeteria rules.
10. Remember playground rules.